A collection of official and unofficial libraries and resources about Foal.
- @foal/aws-s3: handle file upload to AWS S3.
- @foal/cli: commands to generate, build and run code.
- @foal/graphql: build GraphQL API.
- @foal/graphiql: generate a GraphiQL interface.
- @foal/jwks-rsa: retrieve RSA signing keys from a JWKS endpoint.
- @foal/jwt: authenticate users with JWT.
- @foal/mongodb: session store for MongoDB.
- @foal/password: hash, salt and check passwords.
- @foal/redis: session store for redis.
- @foal/social: authenticate users with Facebook, Github, Google and LinkedIn.
- @foal/storage: manage file upload and storage in local and in the Cloud.
- @foal/swagger: display a SwaggerUI page.
- @foal/typeorm: session store for TypeORM.
- @foal/typestack: validate and unserialize requests with class-transformer and class-validator.
- @codeperate/foalts-apischema-builder: build ApiSchema with builder pattern.
- FoalTS Tutorial Video Series by Alex Merced of AlexMercedCoder.com
- Run unit tests with VSCode debugger
- Read file metadata during upload
- Beginner tutorial - How to create a simple to-do list
- How to manage configuration with FoalTS
- How to create a Binance Smart Chain payments processor using Foal.TS (Spanish)
- The official blog
- FoalTS framework & OpenAPI = ❤
- How to build a REST API with FoalTS
- How to add pagination in FoalTS